Transfer & Record Procedure

No Demand Certificate (NDC)
Regular Transfer
Hiba Transfer
Issuance of Duplicate Allocation, Intimation, Allotment and Transfer Letter(s)
Legal Heir(s) Transfer
Issuance of Allocation Letter
Change of Name

CHANGE OF NAME (Download Form)

  1. Application Address to Director Transfer & Record.
  2. Affidavit for the change of name dully attested by Oath commissioner.
  3. Copy of Old and New CNIC.
  4. Copy of Husband / Father Computerized National Identity Card.
  5. Copy of Allotment / Transfer / Intimation Letter.
  6. Ground Verification will be carried out by DHA (if required).
  7. Copy of Nikkah Nama  / Divorce Certificate (if required).
  8. Nikkha Nama if status changed from unmarried to married.
  9. Advertisement in 2 x National Newspapers (English & Urdu).
  10. Copy of Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer Letter.
  11. Paid Challan fee of Rs. 5000/-
  12. Declaratory Decree (if complete name changed).